Ouch

My wife's Miata was totaled friday night.  It's like the gods of "you kan't
have no toys" found out that I was finally ready to get me my own "keep in the
garage and drive on sunny days" E30 M3.  So now I gots to get my bride a car
wit "lots o'steel surronding the occupants".
I be thinking mebby a 90-92 525i/535i with a little a.  Anyone had any real
horror stories with these?  Anybody got one with lots of miles, cause I figure
if I can find a clean high milage one she can commute in to the JC where she
works it should last 4 a while, while her fellow JCers ding her car with
abandon(it's their second job there, after complaining and before teaching) I
still mite be able to thwart the god of "you kna't have no toys" and get me a
M3, altho not as trick as I had in mind.  Life be a bit exzaberating
sometimes.
So, anyone got one of them dark green 5 series they want to get rid of
reasonable like, I live on the central coast of CA.  All we got here are the
bronzit. You know, that's where our winter car is the same as our summer car
cause the weather never changes.  It's a tough place to live but sombody gots
to do it!  I do miss the seasons, like 100 degree summers and 2' snow winters.
Thanks

Bob Maricle, SLO CA
BMW CCA #20068
(no BMWs rite now)
96 Top Kart
96 Yuckon (carries the Kart)
90 Miata (rear-ended on friday, totaled on Saturday)
Looking for a E30 M3
Looking for a 525i/535i
RealOkie@domain.elided