Re: <E36> Sharking a 328is OBDII, anyone???

I just got off the phone with Turner Motorsport regarding the OBD-II Jim C
programming for the 328 engines.  Although OBD-II software has been
available for the 328 since May, they have not had a single customer with
that car, and therefore they do not have dyno chart results for that engine.
They cannot even give a ball-park figure how much performance increase I
could expect.

I've emailed Jim C privately a number of times over the past few months
asking for dyno charts, but I haven't seen any yet.  Everyone seems to get
on Mark Kirbian's case for not producing dyno charts for his ERAM product
but I don't see anything form Jim C either.  It's not that I don't believe
that the software works, it's just I'd like to see something on paper before
I plop down the cash.

I have dyno charts from Dinan and Authority, but before I see something from
Jim C I'm going to wait with my DME upgrade.  I know a lot of 328 owners I
spoke with are in the same  boat.  Is anyone out there with a sharked 328?

Rob Mudry
'96 328is (unsharked)
BMW CCA #135536