Re: Jememy's Q's

>I have an E36 that was manufactured 7/93.  It doesn't have the side marker -
>blinker lights.  Is there any way I can get them?

The 'cutouts' for the side marker lights you see (M3, etc) are actually
done on a separate fender part number. I suppose you can hack your own
fenders - but that's pretty drastic for some side marker lights.  Better to
wait until you stuff the car and need two new front fenders!  Then you just
have the body shop order a set of '95 M3 ones.

>Also, I have noticed a couple of times recently the gear selector has
>"popped" out of gear.  Once in reverse, once in first.  Do I have anything
>to worry about?

Lot of BMW's do this.  Two of mine have in the past.  In each instance, I
was able to remedy the situation by changing the trans oil and installing
Redline synthetic.  Try it...its a cheap possible fix.

Duane Collie