Re: Meg & Dennis and marriage (No BMW content)

In a message dated 11/17/98 8:51:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:44:36 -0500
 From: Bill Matthews <bmatthws@domain.elided>
 Subject: Meg & RR in the tub?

 I hesitate to even jump in here since I'm pretty new to the list but I
 believe Meg is married to Dennis Quaid who strikes me as a pretty big
 Bubba in his own right. At least a bigger Bubba than me. Although in my
 younger days I probably wouldn't have thought so.

 Bill Matthews
 CCA 161282
 A real newbie just trying to figure out which one of these will satisfy
 my Lust for Car as opposed to my lust for Meg. >>

~~~~ Actually, I don't thing Meg is legally married to Dennis Quaid, they are
just a "couple with baby". She didn't want to get tyed down. Weird hollywood
types! Doesn't she want to marry him then get all the publicity of a Hollywood
divorce?????? Bad Hollywood marketing. Say it ain't so!!!!!! :-)

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMWCA Member