An Open Letter back to scott.

>Listen,  Im new to the list,  but realize that the list is about car ,
>performance talk.

Bzzzt, wrong. This list is about BMWs - all aspects, and anything related
to BMWs. It is not solely about performance (but is very specific about the
model).

A general suggestion if you're new to any email list: Lurk for a while,
just reading the posts to get a feel for the list and it's atmosphere.

>If you can put up with parking =
>
>techniques for less door dings, you can now put up with an occasional pos=
>about  the all important intake system.

I can tolerate a lot of posts about parking & dings, if they relate to BMWs.

I could also tolerate posts about intake systems, if I saw any worth
regarding, and they related specifically to BMWs. (Was that too subtle? :-))

Jim Bassett
Walnut Creek, CA
1998 M3/4
BMW CCA #131681