An Open Letter back to scott.

Message text written by INTERNET:SMILLER@domain.elided
>Until then, please, PLEASE, PLEASE!, stop posting to the Digest about th=
ERAM.  You're pissing everyone off and wasting our time.

Thank you for allowing me to express my feelings.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977

(Oh, I know I'm a gonna take some flak for this!)
<
 that was an agonizing post.   For your information, I have, off line spo=
ke
to as many of =

the BMW posters that are confused and bitter that it works, as  are not. =
 =

So, as I had said before, i will not post unless I have a questioned aske=
or I see a comment regarding
the ERAM.    If everyone understood the mistery of ram air and little bit=
of theory of supercharging, the =

attacks would have been few.   You have politely asked me to not post , b=
ut
I have to answer so here it =

is.    =

Anyway, dont worry, It seems the skeptics are at least tired.  It works,
Ive sent out countless dyno sheet, and
some have even called the dyno shop , grilling the store clerk.  (he must=

not care either).    As for wasting =

everyones time, well, everyone knows how addicting and unproductive this
stuff is anyway as you can
burn a whole day voicing your opinion.   RELAx , and enjoy your car, if y=
ou
see someting that interests you,
comment, otherwise,  ....(youknow the drill)

Listen,  Im new to the list,  but realize that the list is about car ,
performance talk.  If you can put up with parking =

techniques for less door dings, you can now put up with an occasional pos=
about  the all important intake system.

Chill, =

Mark