Wheel Cleaners and Turbo's

Bimsters,

I had to add my '02 cents in here about car washing.  I think wash and
wax products have been thouroughly covered so I'll give my suggestion
for wheel cleaners.  *In my Opinion,* There is nothing even in the
same league as Castrol Super Clean.  This stuff _smells_ so bad, I am
convinced it causes cancer.  But man does it do a number on brake
dust.  I have used a lot of wheel cleaners, but this stuff is by far
the best.  Purely amazing.  The only down fall I have found is that
sometimes, it will leave a little hazing afer rinsing.  As long as you
rinse thouroughly and towel dry, there's nothing to worry about
though.

On another note, I am actively looking for any information on either
Callaway or Dinan turbo systems for the 'ol big block six.  This
includes factory literature, magazine articles, installation
instructions, scribblings in notebooks, anything.  Also if anyone
knows of a complete system of pieces and parts, please let me know.  I
would gladly accept photo copies of any of the items mentioned.  I am
seriously toying with the idea up turbocharging my Six.  Also, I'd
like to hear the pro's and con's from people who have been lucky
enough to experience such a beast.

==
bob modos
fort wayne, in                 1991 Dodge Daytona ES
bobmodos@domain.elided             1988 Dodge Daytona C/S
                               1983 BMW 633 CSi

AUTO RACING...because golf, baseball, basketball, and football only take ONE ball!!!