BMW Driving games....

Awhile back there was a lot of talk about Grand Turismo for the Playstation.
I think it's an awesome game. Today I just got Need for Speed III for my
computer. The cars and tracks are great in the game, but the best part is
being able to download new cars! Took a trip to www.nfscheats.com and
downloaded a BMW M3, M3 convertible, Z3, and M5 among others. Really
awesome! I highly recommend any of you die-hard gamers check it out. The
control isn't as realistic as Grand Turismo, but the police pursuits, music,
and graphics (with a Voodoo2 or Banshee 3D board) make for a lot of fun on a
faster system. (Pentium 166 MMX w/32mb or better recommended for optimal
performance) I tried it in software rendered mode and it's NOT NEARLY as
good.

Regards,

John

1990 750iL