Has anyone used Eurobuyers?

I'm also a happy Eurobuyers / Steve Diamond customer.
I purchased a 1998 M3 from him in August.

If you give him a call you'll see what a great guy he is,  he'll save
you some money,
plus help you out in any way he can.

Definitely a better choice over haggling for the best price.

Just my 2 cents.

Rene Gutierrez,
ecstatic M3 owner and BMWCCA member.