Spy Tech: BMWs for spies

I am into a bit of the Secret Agent tricks and gismos that you see in all
the movies these days.  For this reason, I have designed and installed
several of these devices for my car.  I have a 95 325i.  Some of the new
toys include:

Smoke Screen
Oil Slick
Cowtrops (spikes that puncture tires)
Rockets

All are controlled by a panel inside the car.  It is very fun to play with
them.  If anyone has attempted these things please let me know.  I would
love to converse with new ideas.

Brent

PS - does anyone know where you can purchase kevlar panels to bullet proof
the doors?