WTB: E36 Euro Lights

Greetings BMW Enthusiasts!
I am looking to purchase the Euro tail lights, side and front turn
signal lights for my E36 M3 Coupe.  My first question, at about $400 for
the headlights alone, are the euro headlights that good?  If the
difference is negligible I will purchase the remaining lights and be
happy.  Second, where do I go to purchase them?  I know that this may be
too personal of a question but the advice and recommendations from the
many members of this digest that usually respond to my questions have
given me excellent guidance during the past three years.  I would very
much appreciate hearing from digest members that have a recommendation
on where or where not to take my business.  If anyone is interested in
purchasing my stock, NA lights, please email me at
hhassan001@domain.elided

Respectfully,

Hassan B. Hassan
`99 M3 Coupe