Re: <wob> Rolling Rock on Film

Calvin Hare wrote:
>Ok, not that anyone really cares, but in the movie "City of Angels"
>(which I just got around to seeing this weekend) Meg Ryan has a scene
>where she's relaxing in the bathtub (sans clothes of course) and
>sipping on none other than a cold Rolling Rock.  Had to do a double
>take to make sure Duane wasn't in the scene somewhere... doesn't he
>wish? :)

I've got another one, Cameron Diaz in "Feeling Minnesota", she's
nursing a RR at her outdoor wedding reception.  Pretty sure that's the
right movie title, saw that over a year ago, Keanu Reeves is in it too.

*opinion* She's younger, sexier & yet trashier than Meg Ryan so
perhaps a better candidate for BB/SS.

Carlos
Seattle
95 M3