car wash stuff

I have a new //m roadster (imola red) and would like to keep the paint,
etc in good condition as long as possible.  I've heard that dish
detergent is too harsh.  On the other hand, I'd like something that
doesn't require much scrubbing as I think this tends to scratch the
finish.  Historically, I only wash my cars/motorcycles 3-4 times per
year.  I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.

Any recommendations on car wash soap?

Any recommendations on whether I should go ahead and wax the car (3
weeks old)?

Recommended wax?  I have a bottle of zymol in the garage.

Recommended leather treatment?  I seem to have a relatively open pore
nappa leather, which is exposed to sun, wind, dust, moisture a lot
because the top stays down.

Recommended cleaners and treatments for dash?

Recommended treatments and cleaner for the ragtop?

TIA
David D. Beatty
Myers Bigel Sibley & Sajovec, P.A.
Patent Attorneys
Suite 250, 111 Corning Road, Cary, NC 27511
PO Box 37428, Raleigh, NC 27627
Telephone: 919-854-1400
Fax: 919-854-1401
dbeatty@domain.elided