Excluservice

>I just joined the list and am thinking of buying a '91 M3.  I've
>read on what to look for on the web, but I wanted to know if anyone
>knows of a reputable shop that I can trust to look over the car for me,
>too. I live in Bethesda, MD.  The only shop I know of is BMW
>Excluservice, but I don't know how good they are.

Mark,

That's a top flight BMW shop.  Lothar knows his and is a die-hard BMW
fanatic.  You can also get a huge amount of tips on what to look for right
here on the Digest, especially for an E30 M3 as all the know 'bugs' and the
fixes for them can be told to you by the E30 crowd.

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / Bubba