WOB: Claims with USAA insurance AND Q for Canadians

Any digesters who have made a claim for a totalled
or stolen vehicle with USAA insurance, please
email me; my girlfriend's car was stolen and I
want to get some idea of what we can expect as
their initial (lowball?) and final offers. (The
positive thing that may come out of this is that I
am talking her into getting a 944 to replace her
stolen Jeep).

Also, any Canadian digesters familiar with a
non-prescription painkiller referred to as
"Two-twenty-twos" (222) please email me, eh. I
need to find out something about these things for
work, eh.

TIA

Andy '95 M3