Re: Timed Performance-Still need E28, E34, E36 euro hfm, etc

Regarding my post yesterday to pull together some performance data
that we could post to a website, I believe we will have 4 E36 M3s, 3 E30
325is,
1 E30 M3, and possibly a 993 just for fun.  Most of these are stock/chipped
versions.

Could we get some folks here to run their 540i, E36 M3 with euro hfm, E28
M5, E28 535is,
2002, E34 M5, E34 535/525 to provide some data?
Any other models are obviously welcome.

Chris Pawlowicz was kind in offering some web space.

Here is an example:

'87 E30 325is
weight: 2,640lbs (stock 2,850)
engine:  Stroked M50..etc  Authority tweaked chip
tranny:  std Getrag 260 w/ ltw flywheel, M3 clutch/pp
exhaust: custom M3/E30
diff: 3.73 lsd
tires/rims:  245/45/16 BFG R1s
brakes: std E30 M3 w/PF90s

Best 5 runs:
30-80   (in seconds to 1 sig digit)
80-120 (in seconds to 1 sig digit)
120-0 (in feet or seconds which we can convert)

O-60 was purposedly left off since we know how inconsistent launches can
be!

Grant
gwells@domain.elided