Re: Blue Vision Headlights

> I was wondering if you could tell me whether these Phillips blue vision
>halogen lights are HID lights or do they just give of a blue tone? I'm
>interested in purchasing HID (Xenon) lights or something that looks just like
>them but I do not want the "fake xenons" that just give off a blue tint. I was
>wondering if you have seen them or have information about them. Thanks for
>your time,

Hey-

First you need to make up your mind whether you want the HID (Xenon) bulbs
or something that looks like them. They are as different as night and day.

The Blue Ions look like Xenon but do not have near the strength or accuracy.
 The blue tint comes from the coating on the bulb filtering out the blue
light producing a higher variant of white light at substantially less $$
than Xenon.

If you want true HID (Xenon, which the blue ions are not) then you're
looking at $1500-$2500 dollars for a conversion.

Do your homework.

Lukens