RE:Anybody else experienced parking lot troubles with your BMW?

I have been lucky in the parking lot  so far, despite the fact that I park
in all those folks who take up two spots in a crowded lot. As close to the
drivers door as I can get. I love my car as much as the next guy (more if
you ask my wife...) but if you're so paranoid about a car that you deny
other people equal access/convenience to whatever store, perhaps you should
leave it in the garage where the humidity can be controlled to keep the
weatherstripping from hardening and walk.

I drive my car, fully expecting that, like the crap cars I finally don't
have to put up with anymore, my BMW will collect door dings and rock chips
and stray Taurus fenders. So be it. That's why we buy insurance.

Off the soapbox now, sorry.

Christian Els
tiAn@domain.elided