Re: <E30> K9 Relay? BA

>Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 20:52:45 -0600
>From: "Frank Ciotti" <frankc@domain.elided>
>Subject: <E30> K9 Relay?
>
>Can someone tell me what the relay in position K9 is for?  On all other
>E30's I've seen, this socket is empty.  On mine, albeit euro, there is
>factory looking jumper across two of the terminals.  I can't find
anything
>about it in Bentley.  I guess I'll have to order that ETM.
>
>thanks,
>Frank Ciotti
>86 325iC euro

The ETM won't help you, not the US version at least, and I doubt you can
find a Euro one.

K9 is for a second fog light relay.  Some fog light systems used a
second relay. Possibly front vs rear, can't say I've ever seen one in
real life.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you