Fuel system cleaned?

Hi,
  A fellow CCA member asked me to post this question as he is having
problems sending mail to the digest.

Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter
'95 540

I recall some time ago a person on the list mentioned a shop in the
Bay Area (possibly Sunnyvale) that has a fuel system cleaning machine
made by Sun that could be hooked up to a car's fuel lines and cleans
up the entire system including the valves. The cleaning process takes
about one hour.   I think the shop was something beginning with a
letter "B".  Do you have the shop's info?  If not, could you forward
my mail to the list for help?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

David Tow