HELP!! Safelite Glass Co. TROUBLES!!

    Hey Everyone,
    I need advice.  Safelite Glass replaced a windshield last week on an
E36.  There job fitting the seal is downright pathetic and
unacceptable.  Their work may be acceptable on a late 80s ford truck but
deffinately NOT my BMW.  Now, how should I go about getting them this
problem fixed.  They have already come out 2 times and are either unable
or unwilling to fix the seal going around the window and the plastic
molding at the bottom of the window.  Any advice welcome.  DON'T use
Safelite.  Thanks, Mike.