video from lyesterday's track event at Sears Lots of M3s

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
> in-car-cam  Racing video clips, Plus more.

Ray Kaupp
'85 535i 214K miles, non-eram'd       (your loss)

<>>>>>>>
This is only for your own fun.    Lots of people have seen the video, and=

most is of BMW e30 M3s on the track going toe to toe.

Good stuff, not money to be made ,no a business,  just having fun on with=

the cars.

If you are interested in the last weekends open track event at SEARS, let=

me know, lots of fast laps with the M3 boys, as
well as one of  Dinans race M3 track car.   (beautiful, unfortunately, no=

close ups of the gutted, race suspenson, only 200 hp fairly stock, M3)   =

He burns up the track though.  Lots of spins  this weekend, fortunately ,=

only one of them wrecked.   =

This is not advertising, I just like people to see the video clips of the=

track , especially it they havent been before.   In the car camer footage=

is pretty good,  especially when it is a few laps in a row of an M3.

Mark