Motor Oil Extractor

Concerning the Siphon oil extractor... these have been around for quite some
time. They are useful in many situations, I used one for many years when I was
overseas (they frown on dropping oil on the ground in Japan).  They work
pretty well, but you never really get all the oil out, AND you never really
get to check your magnitized oil drain plug (you do have one don't you) to see
if there are any metal particles floating around in the oil.  All in all its a
neat gadget, but hopefully you will do a complete oil drain the old fashioned
way once in a while. Good luck!
	TJ (BMWKing), owner of 13 fine Bimmers in the sunny southwest.  Sorry, none
of them are for sale.
Happy, fast, fun!