R/R vs St. Pauli Girl

Excellent question!  I think that the point (pint) of this is to stay
relaxed when doing stuff that can become frustrating and have a good time.
R/R actually reminds me of Pilsner Urquell, the original pils beer which is
from Czechoslovakia.  The German beers are descendants from this beer (as
are all pils-type brews, including R/R and yes, choke... Bud)  I enjoy a
variety of tastes and like to have a variety to suit my moods.

The notion of how many beers a job takes is fun.  The humor is needed.  When
I AM working on the project car, AND drinking a R/R, I find myself smiling
because of the affiliation with this list and the wisecracking smartass
comments by Duane.

Thanks Duane!

Oh, yeah, about the German version:

Nothing wrong with frauliens, mein freund!

Cheers

Jan Nelson

82 745i project
83 745i