<E30> complete black leather sport interior FS

This came from an E30 M3, but will fit any E30 2-door car.  The rear
seat has bolsters that make it more comfortable, but also drop the
capacity from 3 to 2.  Description:

The front seats are creased in several places, but there are no tears.
There is a little wear on the driver's side bolster as well, but it has
barely gotten into the finish.  They have the Evo badges in them (as
well as the back seats), and the back of the passenger seat has 2 small
dimples where the badge was pushed into it.  The back seat is missing a
little of the finish in one small area and the top of the rear part
needs to be restiched in 2 1" areas (easy fix).  These are all the
problems I can uncover when going over them closely and the overall
condition is great.  The last interior I shipped was $200 via UPS.  I am
going to Long Island from my home in Virginia the weekend after
Thanksgiving and would be happy to meet a buyer along the way to save
shipping costs.  The price is set at $900 for complete interior,
including f and r seats, door panels, center console, carpet, and
package tray (all the rest is in good condition except for the typical
fading on the package tray carpet).  If you don't want it all, tell me
what you do want and include an offer.  I may consider breaking it up if
there is no buyer for all in a few weeks.