Stand-up motor oil extractor

Hi guys,

    Just got my Griot's Garage catalog over the weekend.  While I'm
thumbing thru the pages I saw a motor oil extractor (pg 50) that seems
quite useful.  For those who don't get a copy of the catalog, its a 2'
tall plastic cylindrical container that can hold up to 6.5 litre oil.
All you need to do is to slide the suction tube down the dipstick holder
and use the vacuum effect to extract all the oil in the sump.  You can
forget about crawling underneath the car for the drain plug and all the
mess forever.  Its could be very useful for people like myself that live
in a condo/apartment.  I just wondering is anyone on the digest have any
experience with this gadget, or anyone saw something similiar at a
cheaper price.  BTW, its selling for $65 at Griot's.    TIA for any
info.

Regards,

Peter Li
NJ BMWCCA