Re: <E28> questions

John S. Bibb wrote:
> The previous owner put tint film on the back window. In NC, we have tint
> density laws and this stuff failed inspection MISERABLY! I have 30 days to
> remove it. How would one go about removing window tint film? Is there even a
> HOPE of saving the rear window defroster?

John,

I've used a garden (bathroom?) variety hand held hair dryer to remove
tint in the past. Heat it up and peel it off, then use plain old water
to clean up the residue.

I will refrain from making obvious references to a
long-running-and-now-tiresome thread, and hope others will do the same.
<g>

- -jerry