BMW USED CAR SURVEY

Source
This survey is conducted by BMW Canada Inc. in conjunction with
Professor Hans H. Bauer of the Department of Marketing
II at the University of Mannheim, Germany. The survey is part of the
thesis of Andreas Rein.

Objective
Our goal is to provide outstanding products and superior service to our
customers. This survey will enrich our knowledge and
understanding of our customers' needs and demands in the pre-owned
vehicle market.

Your Benefit
If you have purchased a pre-owned vehicle within the last 12 months,
regardless of the manufacturer, or if you are thinking
about purchasing a pre-owned vehicle within the next 12 months, your
comments will be very beneficial to us. By taking 15
minutes of your time to complete this questionnaire, you may have the
opportunity to experience a BMW for a week or to win
other BMW prizes. Please see the contest rules for further details.
Even though the contest is open for Canadian residents only, we also
welcome participation from abroad.
To verify this survey as an official BMW survey, please check the survey
link under the Pulse section of the BMW Canada Inc
site (www.bmw.ca).

Thank you very much for your support!

Survey
http://webhome.idirect.com/~andreasr/

Banner
http://webhome.idirect.com/~andreasr/images/bmwbanner.gif

Please feel free to include a link to the survey and/or my banner on any
automobile related site.
The survey closes at November 30, 1998.
I appreciate your support,

Andreas