Enough ERAM Already!!!!!!!!

Ya know, several volumes back, Mark said he was done arguing about this... YET
HE"S STILL HERE!!!!!  Mark has more posts in the last few volumes than any
other 5 digesters will ever have!!
    Mark, please, we all know you can't keep any of the promises you made
about the ERAM, so keep the promise you made in Volume 497--"The ERAM is gone,
one LAST comment" Just tuck your tail between your legs (I'm sure there's
plenty of room down there) and GO HOME!!!! If you don't like this digest, than
don't talk to us!!!!! I'm sure we'll all be better off...

Sincerely, and very grateful for all the positive info to come out of this
digest,

Matt