Re: chips <WOB>

Jim Conforti wrote:

> People who don't like me can kiss my <bleep>.. they always like to say
bad things
> about many of us digest stalwarts.. always behind our back or
anonymously..

> Never out in the open..

Jim,

Avoid "always" and "never." You'll frequently, but not always ;^) be
wrong. I'm going to say a bad thing about you in the open, not behind
your back, not anonymously (who would ever make up a name like mine?).
What's with those consecutive two periods? I've heard of one, I've heard
of three (i.e., ellipsis), but never two. What's up with that?  ;^)

That's the worst thing I could find out about you (and it's pretty bad,
we can all agree). I'm glad to finally get it off my chest. I'll sleep
well at night now.

;^)
Evan