HP Claims

Mark Kibort writes:

> Jim claims and has dyno runs of  535 motors getting  from 240 to 290 hp.

Mark, I never EVER claimed ANY such thing..

Stop putting words in my mouth.. it's rather libelous.

In fact.. if you ask most people you'll find out that I won't "Quote Numbers"
because in actuality (and I've said this so many times my tongue hurts) EVERY
single car differs in both BASE HP and the GAIN from any tuning item (not just
a chip upgrade)..

Any claims by anyone are the result of their or a customers INDEPENDENT
testing of the product.. a lot of the E36 M3 numbers come from customer
dyno tuning sessions done in Miami Florida.. The OBD-II M3 from testing
on WILL's car before and after the upgrade in New England.

It's much more realistic and fair that way!

Jim