bmw-digest V9 #509

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>h, i'm not sure how much math has changed since i left school (3 years
ago)
but the way i calculate it 50lbs\(9x11)in^2=3D.505PSI.  hmmm, maybe the b=
ook
was open.<

sorry, I was on the low side, man very critical, just trying to make a
point  but thanks for the correction, and the book was open.  he he he.  =
  =

I used a 1 foot square piece of wood, 144 lbs at 100 mph, no, but it was
around 50 . your and I are both right.   i just said book ,because how ma=
ny
have  1 foot square laying around. =

dont be so critical

mk