Videos/ ERAM whats the big deal

essage text written by Jerry Brown
>don't know about anyone else, but as much as I think these videos
might be pretty cool, Mr. Kibort's total lack of regard for the list is
cause enough for me to NEVER buy anything from him.

I'm voting with my pocketbook.

- -jerry
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Jerry,
remember the " mean" thing???

wow,  I defend myself and try to educate, and I am the bad guy.

Not that many of your listees, have ever touched a vacuum guage, let alon=
put one on their car..   I have, thats all, and as far as dyno , the same=

is probably also correct.  =

all Ive done is have some fun inventing  a new gaget that produces 4%.  b=
ig
deal, Im happy, if you dont want it, I understand.  It is for the guy tha=
wants 4% , not 30 hp from jim.  thats it , bottom line.   the list was me=
nt
to talk about these types of things

So, I have 4 videos, and you are right they are very cool, I watch them
often ,and one is even saved as a screen saver so it comes on and Im
chasing an m3 e30, and its a pretty cool lap as he spins in the dirt and =
just miss him.  ( a fuke , because usually , he is 2 seconds ahead of me =
in
a race)    thought you may want to enjoy them.   =

Oh, yeah, at 7 buck each , i really make some money here.  (lets see, dis=
cost  $2, shipping costs 2$ , packaging cost .5$, and  it takes 45 min to=

burn the copy of the cd, and then I have to send it)   yeah a real money
maker!!!!!!    at 3 dollar gross proft minus my time =3D negitive net pro=
fit.
   I do it because I love racing and cars and want to show the footage to=

everyone.   When Im on    a plane and I watch a couple of laps at Sears
point as Im pasing a TT993, I always get the flight attendant, and the
people around me checking it out saying , "wow , thats cool, is that you
driving, that looks like fun"    =

So, get over the ego boost of putting me or anyone else down.    make
yourself feel good by doing or saying something to someone.. Isnt it the
holiday season????

why the bashing, im a good , Honest guy, just having some fun, and by the=

way, thanks all for all the questions.  i now know, every possible
objection to the device, some I havent even though of.

mark kibort
eram