Vet's Day

Chris - Thank you for your appreciation, I am grateful.

BYW - when BMW replaces the 4L short block, do they replace it with the
new 4.4L casting, or have they changed the production techniques on the
4L casting?  Just curious.  I guess mine is doing okay. At a little over
60K miles, I don't have any symptoms yet. In fact it is the best running
car I have ever owned. My favorite targets are Corvettes and Camaros. I
know, I know, I'm preaching to the choir.

Steve Albrecht
'95 540
Golden Gate Chapter
USASA - Viet Nam 5/68 - 12/70