RE: Flare wrenches

I have spent countless hours looking for the 7 mm box-end for my
bleeders.  From my 2002/E21/E12/E28/E24 days:  11 mm = 7/16" for
the metal lines, 14 mm = 9/16" for hoses.

I can't remember/don't care what size hex they put on the aftermarket
SS braided lines I have, but for stock FAG/ATE stuff those 2 were the
sizes.

Get these, at least!

 - thi v.