Keeping up with the Bubbas

David,

Someone really need to say this. Someone once
said, "Ah, how many letters have been written for
the sake of the P.S." About a dozen people have
piled onto Kilborti (sp?) with some lame comment
like, "Hey, Mark! your fan idea blows!!! HAR HAR!
GET IT? Blows!". I count only 2 people (Jim C. &
one other whose name eludes me) who have
challenged his premises, calculations, or
methodology with reasonable points.

The blow/suck jokes were funny the first 1-2
times; it is simply not clever or witty to repeat
something that has already been posted 8-10 times.
If you think this is funny, you should watch WB
comedies; the biting insight and wit will astound
you.

As for the Bubbas, I couldn't care less about
impressing them or anyone else; I am DQ'd from
their list by virtue of disliking RR (prefer
Shiner Bock & pretty much anything German or
British), having not visited a single Hooters
since I left school, owning an unmodified car, and
having dubious BMW loyalty (everytime I see 911).

Obligatory BMW content: I posted a month ago about
covering up a paper clip-sized scratch on the
platic part of my white car's bumper (black
plastic exposed). Using touch-up primer, 600 grit
sandpaper, & BMW touch-up paint, the repair is
almost invisible after only 1 coat, despite my
technical ineptitude. I highly recommend anyone
with a little scratch give this a try before
paying somebody $300 to repaint the whole bumper.

David wrote:
[snip]

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked

p.s. I liked the concept of Bubba's a whole lot
more, before everybody decided
they were witty and should post every stupid
remark that came into their head
in order to impress the Bubba's and try to get
membership. A lot of you
(including myself) aren't nearly as funny as you
think you are.. so suck it up
and just be a regular list member... Thank you for
the forum.