Re: How To Remove Oil and Tranny Fluid From Concrete

Hunt, Reed (CAP, GEFA) wrote:

> Digesters,
>
> New driveway, old leaky car = potential problem.
>
> Any product knowledge on what works in removing oil and other automotive
> stains from concrete driveways.  The concrete is only a couple of months
> old, so I am not worried about clean spots on an otherwise old driveway.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Reed
> Seattle (kinda rainy, not cold, kinda windy)
> 1985 535i
> 159K

Griot's Garage in Tacoma, WA (1-800-345-5789) has a product for cleaning oil
from concrete.  I haven't tried it but they do sell quality products and I
have been pleased with other products from them.

Ernie V
Oregon (kinda rainy, not cold, no wind today)
E36 318
E39 528