Re: 88-91 M3

>Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:56:27 EST
>From: RealOkie@domain.elided
>Subject: 88-91 M3
>
>Looking for web site for 88-91 M3.  Am preparing to begin to start to get
>ready to purchase one of these in the spring or so and am looking for as
much
>information as possible.  Would appreciate anyone's help who isn't busy
>worrying about gerbels.

Check out Ben's Big A-- Links, as the name implies (I added the expletive)
it has links to everywhere.
www.bmwlinks.com/  .  Bob Stommel collected loads of info on the E30 M3, I
think you can find it in the BMW FAQS, which I believe is on Ben's site, or
try the Digest home page.  Another one that I got from M. Potheau's column
in the back of the Roundel is Moseley Motorsports in England,
www.moseleymotorsport.com .

Start surfing, you will find lots of info.  Also you can read Grassroots
Motorsports, and old Roundels.

Good Luck,

Tom Maus, Jr.
'89 M3