<WTB> Books regarding paint touch ups

Dear Digest,

I have a small spot of rust developing under my drivers side rear window,
and another small scratch that is showing signs of rust on the passengers
side.

My question is - does anyone know of a good text that takes you through
step by step of sanding down the rust spot, applying primer ->applying
paint -> then clear coat, for a professional looking DIY job?????

I would like to do it myself if possible, as the shop that I trust is about
100 miles from my new home. I still use him for major upgrade work, but I
really can't be without my car for several days, as I now have an 80+ mile
daily commute.

Thanks in advance for any tips, comments, or solutions.
Sincerely,

Darren Beilstein
89 325is