chips

Jim,
how does a chip produce 50 hp on a dyno.
I did some hobra tests, so you should appreciate my efforts in the quest
for HP.
why was it , when I went from 13.8 air fuel, to 12.6 air fuel, the HP gai=
ns
were under 2 hp.
Now, I have to admit, i did not adjust timing.   Is that where all the
performance is hidding.

Couldnt you tune your car , especially if it was a race car, to  work in =
narrow rpm range like 5500 to 7000
 and set the timing accordingly and the same with the air fuel????

why would you care about part throttle driveability due to the part
throttle engagement of the O2 sensor??(it would keep the mixture fairly
lean, )

If it was due to timing, is  it safe to say thru basic automotive type
information, that timing advancing increases HP , but temps can go thru t=
he
roof????

respectfully

MarkKibort
ERAM, =

Did you like "the top gun pilot that trys to fly a remote control airplan=
for the first time."    I ment it to be a complement.   =

my dad flew and korea  (F-86s) and he was  a crackup when he did this.   =
It
flew longer than my first time, but he stacked it right in the ground.