re: Rodd Sidney

>>David Koretz wrote:
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 21:07:22 EST
From: Compucepts@domain.elided
Subject: Rodd Sidney

In the wake of all the incessant ramblings... the name Rodd Sidney pops
up
once in a while. I know he was mentioned on the Bubba site, and in all
the BMW
Digest Mailing Lists... but who the hell is he?? Inquiring minds want to
know.

David Koretz
'93 325i, BMWCCA

p.s. I have given up answering Mark Kibort... I don't really care anyway
and I
am needlessly adding fuel to an already huge fire.<<

David,
Rodd Sidney is an individual who illegally and contemptuously advertized
on this digest.  After several warnings to cease and desist, he was
banned from the digest and Mr. Welty installed the proper filters to
disallow any future mailings from him.

Sincerely,

Chuck MacWilliam, R.N.
'92 525i