David, I SPOKE TOO FREY RACING TOO , YOU STORY TELLER

David,  I CALLED FREY RACING TOO:

You spoke to Scott   (really cool store clerk,only knows me by sight)  wh=
says you were asking about me and all remembered was the fact that I paid=

for a dyno run
He also said, "who is this guy, I said I wasnt technical and I was in the=

middle of ringing someone up, and  the guy (YOU) , wouldnt stop asking
about what happen on your dyno  run"  He went on to say " the guy  kept o=
talking about if the battery was drained and effected the performance and=
didnt know what to say"   "I told the guy (YOU) that he had to talk to
terry and/or bruce the owner , and he kept on asking questions. " =

So, you liar, and manipulator of the truth.   The guy  said , HE WASNT
technical, didnt remember .   How is that the truth.  call him
He will refer you to the owner, or the dyno owner.   And then, they will
say, " didnt you get the sheets from Mark Kibort, he took the copies."   =
If
you want to ask him of test conditions, I encourage this.   we ran with ,=

then with out , with then without.   PERIOD>

So , I ask of everyone on this list that is interested, be honest, do you=
homework, and be nice.

Call terry or Bruce and they will verify the tests and the 3-4% gains.  I=
ts
not so complicated.    PLUS, I have sent the dyno runs to many of you.   =
  =

Mark

ERam

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>MARK: I CALLED FREY RACING!!!

Mark,

I took the liberty of contacting Frey Racing. I spoke with three differen=
individuals there. The first two had never heard of you. The last guy
remembered your name when you paid the $75 to Dyno there. He said that he=

will
only support the gains on the actual Dyno charts. He said that Frey Racin=
does not support the ERAM system and does not know if those gains are
actual
gains or simply short term gains as a result o<