<WOB> Haiku

Bob writes:

"Mark the Kiborter" writes:

>who tested it , were they qualified
>were the tests controlled
>did you measure air box pressure on the road , at speed
>what rpm does  the fan operated at
>how much thrust is produced in free air
>what is the pressure at half the air flow
>how does you fuel systen respond
>is 4 hp really worth it
>how much current is drawn
>whats the diameter
>is the fan always running or only at WOT
>how does this compare to running with a low restrictive filter.
>what about others in this market , how are you different.
>

>These would be the questions a intellegent person would ask.

Oh.... so that's what it is.  I thought it was just some ill-conceived
haiku.

Bob Stommel

Now I'm an engineer, but I did always get A's in English class.  I agree
that Mark is attempting to write some sort of poetry.  And finally it came
to me.  Count the lines above fellas', theres 14.  Mark is definately
trying to write a SONNET!

Shane Kleinpeter          - not a poet, nor do I play one on the digest
BMWCCA # 110057     - plenty of doritos to spew on the screen because the
wife works for Frito-Lay!
Tarheel Chapter

                                  n n n n

End of bmw-digest V9 #499