RE: ERAM is gone, execpt for questions and one last comment

>Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:22:02 -0500
>From: mark kibort <mkibort@domain.elided>
>Subject: ERAM is gone, execpt for questions and one last comment , JIM read
<snip>

>It works , and I will continue testing cars with this device on the dyno,=
>
>and when it doesnt do what  i say it can,
>Ill toss it in the trash.   In fact, all one of you know- it- alls had to=
>
>do , was meet me at the dyno, and I would pay for a free dyno run, if one=
>
>of the runs was with the fan.
<snip>

Mark:

I've been sort of following this thread off and on, but I really don't have
enough mechanical or engineering skill to assess the running comments
(although I can usually recognize poor spelling when I see it).  But this
offer you just made got my attention.  I accept.  Send me one of your
devices with installation instructions and I'll do two back-to-back dyno
runs (one with the device and one without) on the Dynojet at Kenny Brown
Performance on Gasoline Alley here in Indianapolis.  They're a Ford
performance shop so there's no BMW bias.  I'll post the dyno curves as a
graphic on a web site for everyone to see, along with the peak HP and
torque values, ambient air temp, etc.  If your device produces at least a
4% increase in HP or torque (either one), then I'll pay for the dyno time.
If it doesn't, you pay.  Either way, the device gets returned to you after
the testing.  Fair enough?

The test will be run on a 95 M3 with a Conforti chip, Euro HFM, and
shielded K&N cone filter -- a very common setup among the BMW track crowd.

Ship the device to:

Bob Stommel
8423 Nottinghill Drive
Indianapolis, IN  46234