re: <E36 M3> E30 retrofit kit SR

I've got a BETTER shifter design than the BL/SS...

I took the eye-track-targeting helmet system from the F-16 Tomcat and
converted it for use with a 6-speed automatic that Cousin Sven found
in the garbage bin behind the
BMWDevelopmentischeNewischeProductikCenterplaz when he was in ze
Fatherland.

By simply *looking* at a specific rpm point on the tach, my 318tiX
will instantly shift to the right gear for that rpm.

The purchase price of the eye-track-targeting helmet and control
modules was US$87,000... but Uncle Olaf has some, uh, "friends"
overseas that got me a discount.

The 318tiX is, of course, just $20,000 (plus the additional $18K I
spent to convert the 520tiX AWD system last summer).

Sven got me the 6-speed automatic box for the price of shipping... I
wonder what I'd find in Vic Doolan's trash?

When I decide to market this system, there will be no fancy
acronyms... it will be called the "Ston-O-Matic".

- - Ston Rygar, LD (Love Doctor)