Help never sucks

I've had the good fortune of first, being able to actually own a BMW,
and second, to have the privelege to hear from 'strangers' as they
respond to my, often mundane, questions.  This digest has been a much
more beneficial part of BMW ownership than any other I can think of.

Even at this point, I've not acknowledged many, many responses I've had
in the past year and just this week celebrated one full year ownership
of my 88 528e by running out yesterday and picking up a new (old) toy,
Yamaha IT 250.  Now, if I can find a YAMAHA digest HALF as good as this
one, I'll be very content!

Sorry for the WOB, but the jerk that complained about JC, no responses,
irked me some.   To all who have responded to my questions in the past,
I thank you for your 'community' service and appreciate it greatly, each
and every one of you

Dave
88 528e..slow, but heck,it's a pretty BMW and STILL  turns heads (car,
not me)!
bmw cca 152277
83 IT 250 in excellent shape