<ALL> M coupe sighting

everyone,

i saw an M Coupe this AM.  it was traveling southbound in telegraph road
(for those in the motor city chapter or detroit area).  it was red and it
looked pretty cool.  from all the pictures i have seen i really wasn't too
kean on the looks but seeing it cruising down the road made me rethink my
opinion.  it has a certain personality when seen in real life, or at 60mph.
any chance the owner is on the digest?  drive happy.

btw, i must be stupid cuz even from all the postings about the ERAM, i still
can't figure out if it SUCKS or BLOWS.  oh well.

regards,

jack money (Lear Corp. doesn't know my first name.)
'89iX
motor city chapter

email replies:

jack.money@domain.elided (home)