jim conforti

list regarding this discussion.
  Read below for my analysis.   I also have  a couple of real questions f=
or
him because he seems to know his stuff in other areas.

Message text written by Jim Conforti  =

  Currently consult with 2 OEM's, a large portion of the BMW Pro/CCA race=
rs
  in this country.

  Designed the supercharger fueling systems for ERT

  Ditto (in part) for Race Marque systems superchargers (OBD-I)
 =

  Designed the turbocharger fueling systems for Active Autowerke
  (as well as having good sushi and laughs w/ Karl)

  Consult with a large UK based F1 team

  I'm a complete moron.. thank God I don't do anything important at my
  day job like protect sensitive computers from hacker attack or anything=

  like that.. *grin*

  Jim C.<

Dont be so hard on yourself, some of your responses have been right up
their with the MR2 guys. =

In all seriousness, I see the problem .  All your experience is in the 10=
0
to 200 hp adders.  But my little 4% gainer device is perplexing to you do=

to its utter simplicity.    Ill give you an anolgy    and I think this
works.    It is by no means to be insulting.  Actually, just the opposite=
=2E =

  Here it goes........................

Jim trying to understand the reasons for why the ERAM works, is like a To=
gun pilot, trying to fly a remote control model airplane for the first
time.     Can you say, back to the hobby store for more parts,  please!! =
 =

 I have a question for you since you are  so involved in fuel  air system=
s,
  What would you think the safety ceiling is in the bosch AFM , before yo=
are driven to go to a 5k$ motronic type system ?   How much can rising ra=
te
fuel regs help before you either run the car too rich at low rpms,  or bl=
ow
off a fuel rail or blow an injector?.   (wont the 02 sensor always try an=
lean the car out even if the fuel regs are trying to push more fuel  thru=

the injectors, until its time to go open loop , and then the  fuel /air
could be matched fine.)   all this as you would be modifying the car for
more air to be pumped. (ie headers, cams valves, porting, etc)

How much efficiency gains can be expected by the beter atomization of the=

fuel due to the increased pressure.?

mark
The ERAM works.  =

=2E  =