RE: Kiborti's intake fan

Hello BMW Experts!       Although I am an inveterate doubter (ask J.C.), I
would not deny Mark the opportunity to defend his theory (and product).  I
thought
Bruce A. injected some sanity into this thread with his post.
     My questions are :
A) What are the IQ #'s of all posters on this digest? (NO, NO, only
kidding!)
B) Can someone equate the IQ & SAT #'s to HP gains? (NO, NO, don't go
there!)
1) If readings were made on a dyno, the intake air to the fan-less car is,
I assume,
stationary.  When a car is driven, the air might get packed a little bit,
lessening any
advantage which the fan might give on the dyno.
2) When the fan isn't being used, does it mess up the intake airflow, and
thus
decrease efficiency?
3) If the fan takes energy from the battery during use at WOT, and then the
battery
re-charges during cruising, is this not nice?
4) If #3 is true, then does this over-burden  the charge system?
     This is what my little brain has picked out as being unanswered.
                              Murf '87 328is