For Sale: E36 PARTS

       Some parts of my 1995 325is are for sale.  e-mail me and we'll
talk prices
        1. E36 sheepskins in REALLY PERFECT condition--Fits both sport
and non-sport seats.
        2. Black letherette instruction manual out of 94 325is
        3. Front license plate mount with  BMW front license plate
        4. 4 1995 15" E36 19 spoke Rims with Michelins with little tread

        5. Extra BMW CD Player Magazine.
        6. 1 set of tan floor mats.  Good shape although not flawless
        7. 1 1987 Ferrari 328 gts 15K miles with all service records.
Red on tan. FLAWLESS!!!
        ------
     ---I will trade the 328 (ferrari) for a PERFECT BMW 850  6spd or an
FLAWLESS M6 in concours shape with unbelievably LOW mileage + cash.
I'm open to anything.
    PS.  Digest quality has improved significantly the last few days!!
:)

            Mike Tarver
            95 325is
            96 M3 EVO